HAKWOOD EUROPEAN WOOD FLOORING
Hakwood is the inventor of Duoplank – Today’s standard in wide width, long length, engineered wood flooring. The expertly dried wood top layer is adhered to the highest grade Baltic birch to produce a dimensionally stable product engineered.
Visit WWW.HAKWOOD.COM to discover over 75 colors and textures.
Custom & Bespoke finishes are available. Whatever you imagine, Hakwood is there to Create, and supply the flooring to fit your design intent.
AUTHENTIC COLLECTION/ HONEST
HAKWOOD may be used in Residential, Commercial, and Hospitality, as well as Retail Installations.
ADVANTAGES OF DUOPLANK:
- Dimensionally stable
- Various Installation methods possible: Nailed, Glued, or Floated
- Available in multiple grades
- Available in two thicknesses: 20mm: (3/4”) and in 15mm: (5/8”)
- Available in three wide Plank widths: 5.59 Inches, 7 Inches, and 9.5 Inches
- Available in long plank lengths: 5’11”/ 6’6”/ 6’11” / 7’3” /8’1”
HAKWOOD MAKES A DRAMATIC STATEMENT ON THE WALL
SIERRA COLLECTION features a unique surface texture. The proprietary technique produces a non-repetitive pattern. Planks in this collection may be smoked, oiled or stained, adding a beautiful textural and visual depth. Sierra/ Reim shown above.
THE COLOUR COLLECTION/ LITHE: ABOVE is Hakwood’s largest collection with 25 Colors.
HAKWOOD’S HERRINGBONE PATTERNS FOR AN EXTRA VISUAL INTEREST:
There are plenty of possibilities. Unleash your creativity……
- 5/8 Inch Thickness: 5/8” X 3.35” X 20.08,” 5/8” X 5.59” X 27.95,” and 5/8” X 7” X 42.52”
- 3/4 Inch Thickness: 3/4” X 3.35” X 20.08,” 3/4″ X 5.59” X 27.95,” and 3/4” X 7” X 42.52”
HERRIGBONE INSTALLATIONS: Colour Collection: Reflect & Sublime.
A Unique pattern for an Entry: Colour: Flourish below
The AUTHENTIC COLLECTION / HONEST is a modern interpretation of the Traditional European wood floor. Aged & darkened oak recreates the look of the floors of the past.
THE DUTCH SCRAPE COLLECTION/ Color: Breda. The planks offer an intriguing combination of rural roughness and urban sophistication.